What you can expect
Concise learning modules for key components.
Earn up to 4 hours of Class B Credit.
Basic credentials needed. (you probably have most of them!)
- What you will need to become an American Heart Association Instructor
- Big View Checklist to keep you on track step-by-step.
- Locating a Training Center that is accepting Instructor Applicants.
- BONUS: Training Center Interview Worksheet to make sure you are in the RIGHT place.
- "How Much does it Cost me?" Module
- tips on how to get started and purchase as you earn income.
- Equipment hacks to potentially save you hundreds of dollars.
- How to set your prices.
- Sample marketing materials
- Getting Paid.
Our BONUS Content includes:
Instructor Candidate Application
Equipment Supplies List
Interactive Shopping List with price comparison done for you.
"Behind-the-Scenes" video for teaching your courses
Tips for Easy Grading of Student Exams
Pre and Post-Course Email Templates